LPartial exemptions from schooling are validations through professional achievements or experience. They concern candidates with previously validated University or Professional course in France (Article 25) or outside E.U. (Article 27).
May be exempted from the follow-up and validation of a part of the teaching units of cycles 1 and 2, by the director of the institute, on the proposal of the commission of allocation of credits and opinion of the educational council, and comparison between the followed training and the Master of Science applied to Physical Therapy teaching units:
1) Holders of one of the diplomas mentioned below:
- Master of Science applied to Nursing
- Master of Science applied to Pedicure-Chiropodist
- Master of Science applied to Occupational Therapist
- Master of Science applied to psychomotor
- Master of Science applied to medical electro radiology manipulator and Master of senior technician in medical imaging and therapeutic radiology
- Certificate of Speech Pathology
- Certificate of orthoptist capacity
- General education degree in medical sciences
- General education degree in maternal sciences
- General education degree in odontological sciences
- General education degree in pharmaceutical sciences
2) Bachelor’s degree holders in science, technology, health and science degree holders with mention «sciences et techniques des activités physiques et sportives» (STAPS)
3) Holders of a degree acknowledged as Master’s degree. Eligibility is based upon profile and admission following an interview. Candidates admitted under this article validate all Teaching Units from Cycles 1 and 2, except Teaching Units for which they already got an exemption.
The total number of candidates admitted into a training institute pursuant to Article 25 in a given year shall be added to the number of places determined by the capacity allocated to that institute for the year in question, without exceeding 5% of this capacity. Registrations will close on February 21st, 2019. Admission jury sessions will take place on March 3rd and 5th, 2020.
Holders of a physiotherapist degree or other title/certificate for practice in physiotherapy or equivalent, obtained outside of a member state of the European Union or another state part of European Economic Area Agreement or of Principality of Andorra or of the Swiss Confederation, may benefit from a partial exemption from schooling in order to graduate from Master of Science applied in Physical Therapy, subject to prior successful selection. There are 3 selection tests according to Article 27 :
- One eligibility test
- Two admission tests
Admitted candidates to training accordingly, must reach and validate at least 60 credits of physiotherapy theoretical, practical and clinical training.
The total number of candidates admitted into an accredited physiotherapy training institute pursuant to Article 27 in a given year shall be added to the number of places determined by the capacity allocated to that institute for the year in question, without exceeding 2% of this capacity.
Registrations are closing on March 6th, 2020 (date as per postmark). Eligibility test will take place on March 17th, 2020 (Expected date). Admission tests will take place March 19th, 2020 (Expected date, book the full day).